You know that magical moment when everything just seems to start (finally) falling into place? It’s a scary journey getting there, but I’ve got a sneaky feeling that it’s something to celebrate when you get there!
And oh boy, do I have lots to celebrate in my life right now! Between my friends, family and I, we’re popping celebratory bottles for: new home purchases, engagements, pregnancies, brand new babies and new jobs! Let the good times roll, we all deserve it!
So what better way to celebrate in the heat of the summer than with Prosecco Strawberry Pie!
Prosecco Strawberry Pie
- Pie crust (use my recipe here)
- 2 cups of strawberries, mix of sliced and whole
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Prosecco (I use Bottega Gold)
- 2 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 box sugar free Strawberry Jell-O
Assembling the Pie
- Assemble and bake crust according to my recipe here.
- Once crust has cooled, fill shell with strawberries arranging the whole strawberries at the top.
- In a pot over medium heat bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil. Let simmer and continuously stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Prosecco and Jell-O.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or, ideally, overnight.