It’s here, it’s here, it’s here! Welcome back pumpkin spice season, I’ve missed you!
With the start of the most glorious and delicious season comes my last instalment of the #SweatingForTheWedding recipes. So before I can go all Taylor Swift ‘Begin Again’ on this new season, I’m sending this bridesmaid wedding prep off with a pumpkin spice bang jam packed with nutrients. These are so easy to make and are the perfect pre-workout munchies on the heavenly, crisp autumn mornings!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 2 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp chai seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate carob chips or regular white chocolate chips
Assembling the Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350* and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, pumpkin, and seeds. Mix until fully combined.
- Roll dough into 1-2inch balls and flatten into circular patty shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt carob chips or chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring each time. Once melted, lightly drizzle over cookies.