It’s officially 9 months to the day until my friend’s wedding! This milestone means it’s time for another #SweatingForTheWedding recipe!
This recipe is perfect as a topping for dairy free coconut yogurt or on top of a banana smoothie bowl… or for some light snacking while watching a Hallmark Christmas movie and wrapping presents! It’s a great way to crush those sweet cravings without ruining everything you’ve been working at in the gym!
Almond Coconut Protein Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds chopped
- 3 tbsp flax seed
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop protein powder (Rivalus Vanilla)
Assembling the Granola
- Preheat oven to 300* and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Ensure all ingredients are coated well.
- Spread granola onto cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely. Sprinkle ontop of banana smoothie bowl or with dairy free coconut yogurt.