I love Canadian Thanksgiving. It is the official kick-off to holiday season! This weekend marks the start of all things festive for the next three months and I couldn’t be happier!
Holidays are for indulging, treating yourself and treating others. During the holidays (and really any time of the year) I like to spoil my loved ones with all things sugar coated. This morning I am whipping up these super easy pumpkin donuts to deliver to some of the people I’m most thankful for to help spread the holiday cheer!
Happy holidays y’all, thanks for being you!
Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups fine sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
Assembling the Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together all ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Evenly seperate the batter into pan. Smooth with knife.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool.
- Roll in cinnamon and sugar.