A dear friend of mine is getting married in just over a year. We’re both so excited for all that comes with her getting a ring: engagement parties, bridal showers, floral arrangements, saying yes to the dress.
I’ve personally taken this opportunity to become the best version of me, physically. Together we’ve decided we’re #SweatingForTheWedding!
Rigorous workouts that come with the goal of Michelle Obama arms and Carrie Underwood legs are of course only half of the important process. Eating properly before and after those workouts is equally as important. Everyone knows that, but hello it’s hard to follow when after those workouts you have a 9 hour work day followed by 3 loads of laundry and a sink of dishes to do! Plus, the thought of protein shakes just doesn’t do it for me – I have a heard time drinking my meals. Have no fear, I’ve got a cookie for you! These cookies are the perfect mix to satisfy the sweet tooth and completely fill you post workout.
Rivalus Protein Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup oats
- 4 tbsp Rivalus chocolate protein powder
- 2tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp carob chocolate chips
Assembling the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas and add in Rivalus protein powder.
- Fold in oats, flax and chips.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of mixture onto parchment per cookie. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool. Store in fridge.